3.24.2011

4 generations. {photo heavy}

this morning maggie was picked up by my wonderful mama. thursdays are the day that my mama watches maggie while i am at work. it just so happened that this morning she was able to pick her up at 7:45am and i dont work until 1pm which means i get some 'alone' time at home. i am determined to take a shower, put away the piles of laundry in my living room and bedroom, finish the dishes, and put away my groceries when they arrive from amazon fresh.  
{my sweet husband knew this week was going to be hard and encouraged me to just order our groceries online and have them delivered. it is much more expensive than what i usually spend, but i had a coupon and it is saving my sanity! i am excited!}
lets hope i can get all of that done before 12:30. i think i can. in the meantime, while i am waiting for some coffee to brew,i will post some of the amazing photos we had taken a few weekends back. i know i am a little lot biased, but my daughter is the sweetest thing! 
four generations.

my mama

me

my gramma

my daughter

so beautiful













 
 xo,
a

3 comments:

  1. Wow. These are fantastic pictures! Your little girl is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet pictures!
    and i love that little quilt your little girl is on, so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday those four generation photos will mean so much to you. You are so lucky to have them. I recently lost my grandma, and I kept saying we needed to have generation photos taken... and for this reason or that it never happened. Now it's too late. Cherish them. Keep taking them, each year, each baby. They will be priceless to you and your children! So beautiful, all four generations!!!

    ReplyDelete

please say hello & leave your sweet thoughts!