2.01.2010

Hello February!

i can not believe how quickly February has come! it seems like yesterday we were walking down the isle, and now we are rapidly approaching the end of our first year of marriage! its incredible and amazing! i love So many things about this month! i love that it is the month to celebrate love!
this year we are starting a traditon that i am calling the 28 days of love which means that each day we will focus on something that we love about each other, in a note (because i adore love notes... and so does my sweet husband!) and share a Bible verse with each other. It is so easy for me to get caught up in romantic love that i can forget about the most amazing lover and love of all... Jesus. A few years ago i read the book Captivating by Stasi Eldredge, and it was so amazing to me to find out that the LORD loves me and is romancing me and my heart every single day. it was a concept that blew me away and made me fall in love with love all over again! So this month is going to be a month filled with love at our home, remembering the love of our savior, the love he has given us for eachother, the love we have for our community,the love we have for the Church and the love we have for the world.


xoxo:
A

1 comment:

please say hello & leave your sweet thoughts!