6.27.2012

currently loving...

things have felt kinda heavy on this blog the past few posts. 
i feel like it needs to get lighthearted up in here. 
so, i thought that i would share with you some of my favorite pins lately. 





this printable recipe card is adorable. 




whenever baby number 2 comes {this is not an announcement, mom!} this is my dream photo. its so precious. 




i think that we are getting close to playdough age. and i am making this kind! 


Source: flickr.com via Ally on Pinterest
>


this print kills me. i love it so much. 



Source: polliblog.com via Ally on Pinterest




my teeth hurt just looking at this photo, but i want these for my birthday {in 6 months}. also, i smelled a 'sweet spun sugar' candle at target, and almost bought it - but now its on my list for next week. 




i want to try this hairstyle soon. its so cute! 




this bedroom is lovely. love-ly. 

if you want to follow my boards, you can here 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please say hello & leave your sweet thoughts!