4.29.2011

oh sweet friday night...

there is not a lot of time to write a full thought out post, because tonight i am dating my husband. i love that sweet man so much. i am thankful because my mama has miss maggie pearl tonight so we can get some rest, because tomorrow i get to be at work at 4am. {gross.} 

speaking of my sweet wonderful husband, he sent me this link today on facebook about marriage, & since thats pretty much all that anyone is talking about today, i wanted to write a post on the teaching that he sent... but i also wanted to write it after i have watched the royal wedding. i had to work this morning so i did not get to enjoy it 'live', but am looking forward to watching it tomorrow after work & then writing a post i have wanted to write about marriage for a long time. 

well, i better get back to my date. i hope you are all having a lovely friday evening. 










ps. dont forget about my giveaway!! you have until sunday to enter! 

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I'll ever understand "sleeping well" when baby is not with you... but have a fun night anyway! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its funny because i totally thought that i would be that mama that can not sleep well knowing her babe is not in the same house... but when you have to be up & out of the house by 4am & you feel like you haven't slept in months, its a huge relief to not have to worry. sometimes i think i need the break just to be able to recharge to take the best care of maggiepie. its the waking up & not having her to snuggle with that is hard for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm seriously just odd that way. We don't even let family baby sit our babies until they're closer to the age of 1 year. Just a personal thing. I like them to be with me and with Kara I nursed her and couldn't use a pump, so she had to be with me :)

    I think I get more attached to them with each child we have. Maybe just understanding more of how fast the baby phase goes by.

    But its truly just a "thing" with Jason and I. We like it and prefer it that way, but we know we're odd and out numbered.

    We can still be friends, even though we're different ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, we do baby sit for free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds great!! yeah, i really prayed that i would be able to trust others with maggie easily because otherwise going back to work would have been so terrible! but its so true how fast the baby phase goes. i already feel like its almost over!! :( love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

please say hello & leave your sweet thoughts!